Audit/Assurance Senior Position
KraftCPAs PLLC is a Nashville-based certified public accounting firm that delivers innovative tax, audit, accounting and other specialized services. The firm and its seven affiliates are made up of more than 190 people in the Middle Tennessee area. As a large, local CPA firm, Kraft combines deep industry experience, comprehensive accounting and advisory services, and a strong commitment to personal service. KraftCPAs was named a winner in the Nashville Business Journal's "Best Places to Work" awards for nine consecutive years. The firm has also been recognized by Accounting Today magazine as one of the nation’s “Best Accounting Firms to Work for” for seven years.
If you want a rewarding career in one of middle Tennessee's largest independent accounting and consulting firms -- contact us today.
- Work with other assurance team members to plan, design and execute effective assurance and consulting engagements
- Ability to train, advise clients (or their staff) in areas of audit and general business
- Supervise and train assurance services staff Analyze results of audit procedures and testing to assess risks and provide recommendations for corrective action
- Develop relationships with clientele and market services to prospective clients Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree; Masters preferred
- CPA desired
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive professional Audit experience
- Specific experience in banking or governmental is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills
- Ability to develop relationships with both internal and external clients
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team. (both as a team leader and team member)
- Ability to manage shifting priorities, demands and timeliness through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes an excellent benefits package. KraftCPAs provides an outstanding track for advancement through the partner level. KraftCPAs invests strongly in its employees, providing the latest tools, training, and certification.
Now in its third generation of owners, KraftCPAs has demonstrated successful succession planning, which contributes to the strength of the firm and the consistently high level of personal service our clients enjoy.
KraftCPAs is an independently owned member of the RSM US Alliance, giving us access to nationwide and global resources.