Full Charge Bookkeeper Position
KraftCPAs PLLC is a Nashville-based certified public accounting firm that delivers innovative tax, audit, accounting and other specialized services. The firm and its seven affiliates are made up of more than 190 people in the Middle Tennessee area. As a large, local CPA firm, Kraft combines deep industry experience, comprehensive accounting and advisory services, and a strong commitment to personal service. KraftCPAs was named a winner in the Nashville Business Journal's "Best Places to Work" awards for nine consecutive years. The firm has also been recognized by Accounting Today magazine as one of the nation’s “Best Accounting Firms to Work for” for seven years.
Candidate will be joining a growing accounting services team -- working with small business clients in the office and in the field.
If you want a rewarding career in one of middle Tennessee's largest independent accounting and consulting firms -- contact us today.
- Performing all accounting through financial statement preparation
- Maintaining high volume of accounts payable
- Payroll calculations and preparation of payroll tax returns
- Strong accounting skills including financial statement preparation, maintaining cash and accrual basis general ledgers
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience doing accounting services and tax work with a CPA firm
- Tax return preparation experience
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and multitasking abilities highly desired
- Self-motivated, driven individual that can work independently but is also a team player
- Strong QuickBooks knowledge, Peachtree, Microsoft Office, ProFx experience
- Great Plains experience desired
- CPA preferred, not mandatory
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes an excellent benefits package. KraftCPAs provides an outstanding track for advancement through the partner level. KraftCPAs invests strongly in its employees, providing the latest tools, training, and certification.
KraftCPAs is an independently owned member of the RSM US Alliance, giving us access to nationwide and global resources.