Senior Accountant Position
KraftCPAs is looking for quality professionals to join our team. KraftCPAs was named a winner in the Nashville Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work Contest” every year since 2006. We were also recognized by Accounting Today magazine as one of the “Best Accounting Firms to Work for in the U.S”.
If you want a rewarding career in one of middle Tennessee's largest independent accounting and consulting firms -- contact us today.
Candidate will be joining a growing accounting services team – working with small business clients in the office and in the field. You may be responsible for everything from paying client bills and recording activity after-the-fact to financial statement and tax return preparation. Candidate must have enough experience to be able to train and advise clients (or their staff) on all areas of accounting, tax, and general business concepts.
- Strong accounting skills including financial statement preparation, maintaining cash and accrual basis general ledgers
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience doing accounting services and tax work with a CPA firm
- Tax return preparation experience
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and multitasking abilities highly desired
- Self-motivated, driven individual that can work independently but is also a team player
- Strong QuickBooks knowledge, Peachtree, Microsoft Office, ProFx experience
- Great Plains experience desired
- CPA preferred, not mandatory
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes an excellent benefits package. KraftCPAs provides an outstanding track for advancement through the partner level. KraftCPAs invests strongly in its employees, providing the latest tools, training, and certification.
KraftCPAs is an independently owned member of the RSM US Alliance, giving us access to nationwide and global resources.