KraftCPAs PLLC is a Nashville-based certified public accounting firm that delivers innovative tax, audit, accounting and other specialized services. The firm and its seven affiliates are made up of more than 170 people in the Middle Tennessee area. As a large, local CPA firm, Kraft combines deep industry experience, comprehensive accounting and advisory services, and a strong commitment to personal service. KraftCPAs was named a winner in the Nashville Business Journal's "Best Places to Work" awards for nine consecutive years. The firm has also been recognized by Accounting Today magazine as one of the nation’s “Best Accounting Firms to Work for” for seven of the last eight years.
KraftCPAs is recruiting top talent to manage IT audits and other consulting projects for the fastest growing service area of the firm. Managing teams, reviewing testing plans, training staff, and finalizing reports are primary functions of this position. Solid technical background and understanding of IT audit standards is a must for this position. MUST have prior IT Audit experience and, Sarbanes-Oxely, and/or Service Organization Control 1 and 2 experience are highly preferred. Big 4 and/or Top 50 firm experience is a plus. Engagements may be assurance and/or consulting in nature and vary in complexity and size.
- Work with other IT Assurance team leadership to plan and execute an effective IT assurance and consulting practice
- Plan and execute value-adding IT internal control reviews, including compliance, security and/or operational audits leading to issuance of formal reports
- Manage and perform Service Organization Control (SOC) 1 and 2 engagements
- Develop, coordinate, and monitor annual Sarbanes-Oxley IT control testing
- Provide input to financial audit managers relating to their audit plans
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of audit areas to include but not limited to: Information Security & Privacy, Networks (LAN/WAN, Wireless, VPN), Database Administration, Computer Operations, System Development, Physical Security, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, etc.
- Work with and manage team to ensure proper design and adequate testing of controls
- Analyze results of audit procedures and testing to assess risks and provide recommendations for corrective action within client reporting deadlines
- Identify problems, analyze data and draw conclusions
- Develop and maintain relationships with IT clientele and market IT services to prospective clients
- Manage engagement economics and assist with staff leverage and utilization
- Keep abreast of current IT environment and industry trends relevant to client’s business
- Coach and train staff both formally and informally providing on-the-job training and feedback as well as evaluations
The candidate we are seeking must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum; prefer MBA or MACC
- Experience in public accounting preferred
- Team oriented and client service driven
- CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, and/or CRISC certifications (must have at least one with CPA and CISA preferred)
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley IT controls, COSO, and/or SOC examinations
- Experience in financial institutions and/or healthcare industry is a plus
- IT specific internal audit experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good relationship building skills as well as presentation skills
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- Solid grasp of information security concepts, IT controls, procedures and policies
- Ability to travel 15-20%
- Ability to multi-task with high attention to detail
- 8-12 years of related experiences in professional services
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes an excellent benefits package. KraftCPAs provides an outstanding track for advancement through the partner level. KraftCPAs invests strongly in its employees, providing the latest tools, training, and certification. Now in its third generation of owners, KraftCPAs has demonstrated successful succession planning, which contributes to the strength of the firm and the consistently high level of personal service our clients enjoy.