KraftCPAs PLLC is a Nashville-based certified public accounting firm that delivers innovative tax, audit, accounting and other specialized services. The firm and its seven affiliates are made up of more than 170 people in the Middle Tennessee area. As a large, local CPA firm, Kraft combines deep industry experience, comprehensive accounting and advisory services, and a strong commitment to personal service. KraftCPAs was named a winner in the Nashville Business Journal's "Best Places to Work" awards for nine consecutive years. The firm has also been recognized by Accounting Today magazine as one of the nation’s “Best Accounting Firms to Work for” for seven of the last eight years.
KraftCPAs is recruiting for our fastest growing service area in the firm. We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters with prior IT Audit and Consulting experience in a public accounting environment. MUST have strong IT internal control knowledge and proven experience. Ability to move up quickly with proper experience, motivation, and ability to train.
- Work with other IT Assurance team members to plan, budget, and execute an effective IT assurance and consulting engagement
- Plan and execute value-adding IT control, compliance, security and/or operational audits as well as develop formal reports to meet client deadlines
- Supervise and train IT audit staff
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley IT controls, COSO, and SOC standards
- Perform Service Organization Control (SOC 1,2 &3) reviews of significant financial and IT related services
- Provide input to the financial audit manager relating to the IT controls related to the external audit plan
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of key audit areas including but not limited to: Information Security & Privacy, Networks (LAN/WAN, Wireless, VPN), Database Administration, Computer Operations, System Development and Maintenance, Physical Security, Logical Security, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Analyze results of audit procedures and testing to assess risks and provide recommendations for corrective action
- Develop relationships with IT clientele and market IT services to prospective clients
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability through proper budget management and staffing
The candidate we are seeking should possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree; Masters (preferred), Information Systems or combination
- Public accounting (preferred) and/or Corporate Internal Audit experience required
- CPA preferred, CIA, CISA, CISSP, and/or CRISC certifications
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive professional IT Audit experience
- Specific experience in financial institutions and/or healthcare industry is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills
- Ability to develop relationships with both internal and external clients
- Ability to travel 20-30%
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team (both as a team leader and team member)
- Ability to manage shifting priorities, demands and timeliness through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes an excellent benefits package. KraftCPAs provides an outstanding track for advancement through the partner level. KraftCPAs invests strongly in its employees, providing the latest tools, training, and certification.
Now in its third generation of owners, KraftCPAs has demonstrated successful succession planning, which contributes to the strength of the firm and the consistently high level of personal service our clients enjoy.