Explore your opportunities with us next tax season!
At KraftCPAs, we work in a culture that nurtures creativity, rewards innovation, and encourages professional growth. You’ll learn with us, you’ll work with us, and you’ll play with us.
KraftCPAs PLLC is a Nashville-based certified public accounting firm that delivers innovative tax, audit, accounting and other specialized services. The firm and its seven affiliates are made up of more than 190 people in the Middle Tennessee area. As a large, local CPA firm, Kraft combines deep industry experience, comprehensive accounting and advisory services, and a strong commitment to personal service. KraftCPAs was named a winner in the Nashville Business Journal's "Best Places to Work" awards for nine consecutive years. The firm has also been recognized by Accounting Today magazine as one of the nation’s “Best Accounting Firms to Work for” for seven years. Contact us today.
This is a temporary position, February through April, 2017.
- Assemble various types of tax returns such as corporate, partnership, individual, fiduciary, trusts and payroll
- Learn/use computer/technology, and tax technology applications (e.g., CCH Pro System fx, Tax, GoFileRoom, etc.) through on-the-job training
- Review electronically submitted returns for accuracy and to ensure the form is fully completed
- Provide progress updates for returns in process
- Assembles tax documents/tax package to send to clients and tax authorities
- Organize documents
- Prep work papers
- Perform data entry
- Knowledge of tax process is preferred
- Strong proofreading and grammar skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Prior experience using Pro System fx Tax and GoFileRoom is desired
- Ability to work Monday through Friday, 8:00 – 6:00 p.m. Occasional overtime required close to deadlines.