Tax Senior Position
KraftCPAs PLLC is a Nashville-based certified public accounting firm that delivers innovative tax, audit, accounting and other specialized services. The firm and its seven affiliates are made up of more than 190 people in the Middle Tennessee area. As a large, local CPA firm, Kraft combines deep industry experience, comprehensive accounting and advisory services, and a strong commitment to personal service. KraftCPAs was named a winner in the Nashville Business Journal's "Best Places to Work" awards for nine consecutive years. The firm has also been recognized by Accounting Today magazine as one of the nation’s “Best Accounting Firms to Work for” for seven years.
If you want a rewarding career in one of middle Tennessee's largest independent accounting and consulting firms -- contact us today.
- Client service orientation
- Experience in corporate, partnerships and individual returns
- Prepare federal, state and local returns
- Review returns prepared by others Identify, gather and review information necessary to satisfy the tax compliance requirements
- Research and document tax issues
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience performing tax services in a CPA firm
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- CPA preferred
- Tax research and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes an excellent benefits package. KraftCPAs provides an outstanding track for advancement through the partner level. KraftCPAs invests strongly in its employees, providing the latest tools, training, and certification.
Now in its third generation of owners, KraftCPAs has demonstrated successful succession planning, which contributes to the strength of the firm and the consistently high level of personal service our clients enjoy.
KraftCPAs is an independently owned member of the RSM US Alliance, giving us access to nationwide and global resources.